2D & 3D finite element package for tunnel analysis.
More than 20 years of continuous development and validation has resulted in CESAR-LCPC
becoming the acknowledged reference tool in the field.
Its intuitive and highly interactive graphical interface allows you to model 2D or 3D tunnels as
well as foundation, excavation or embankment problems.
Powerful meshing capabilities, easy handling of phased construction, advanced material laws
and dedicated load generation tools ensure that CESAR-LCPC is the most comprehensive
available tool for addressing the more and more complex modelling challenges facing
The main applications for CESAR-LCPC in geotechnical engineering are:
- Design of underground structures: tunnels, mines, storage facilities, deep excavations…
- Design of shallow and deep foundations (settlements and soil failure analysis)
- Design of pavement structures and embankments
- Slope stability analysis: cut or fill for highways, reinforced slopes, earth retaining structures…
- Seepage, dewatering and consolidation analyses.