MobiSlope brings fully featured slope stability analysis to the iPad. MobiSlope is an app designed to calculate and search for the critical factor of safety of earth slopes, using common methods of limit equilibrium slope stability analysis. Model complex geometries, pore pressure conditions, tension cracks, surcharge loads, and seismic loading. Inspect, annotate, layout, and export analysis results. Create custom reports in PDF/HTML. Download
MobiSlope is an app designed for the iPad to calculate the factor of safety of earth slopes, using commonly used methods of limit equilibrium slope stability analysis.
MobiSlope is a fully-featured application, with the capability to:
- Model complex geometries with an unlimited number of regions and materials.
- Model complex pore pressure conditions for each region, through the use of piezometric surfaces, and ru or B-bar coefficients.
- Model partially and fully submerged slopes.
- Model tension cracks.
- Model vertical and inclined surcharge loads.
- Model seismic loading, input as a horizontal acceleration for pseudo-static analysis.
- Calculate the factor of safety using the Ordinary, Bishop's Simplified, Janbu's Simplified, Spencer's and General Limit Equilibrium methods.
- Analyze circular, compound, and user-defined slip shapes.
- Search for the minimum factor safety using a search grid, specified surface, or auto search.
- Plot contours of factor of safety for search grids, or display a "heat map" of colors.
- Animate the slip surfaces and slices being analyzed as calculations happen.
- Inspect the calculated slice forces and create custom plots of force and stress over the slip segment.
- Annotate and export drawing and analysis results via email, PDF, or share as a MobiSlope (.msl) file with other users.
- Import DXF files for quick creation of slope geometry.
- Create reports (HTML/PDF) using analysis results and custom plot content.
This feature is only available for software listings at the Advanced or Lead Sponsorship Level. Each software provider can upgrade the sponsorship level of their software listing by visiting the sponsorship levels page.