• Strip footing
• Spread footing
• Mat foundation
• Circular foundation
• Retaining wall foundation
• Foundation on slope and global stability analysis
Foundation bearing capacity is calculated with the classical approach of safety factor and ultimate limit states.
• Richards et. al.
• Shikhiev & Jakovlev
• EN 1997 with possibility to choose the partial factors in base of national annexes and choice of computation approaches
• Timoshenko and Goodier
• Oedometric settlements
• Burland and Burbidge
• Post seismic settlements
• Settlements over time, using the primary consolidation index and the secondary compression index
• 3D settlements for foundation spatial analysis
NSPT correlation with geotechnical parameters according to:
• Sanglerat and Peck
Diagrams and graphics:
• Pressure bulbs
• Failure wedges (even for foundation interference)
• Bearing capacity function of foundation geometry and geotechnical parameters
Liquefaction verification according to Seed and Idriss.
Detailed computation report exportable in *.doc, *.docx, *.pdf formats and export of graphics in *.dxf, *.pdf and *.bmp formats with print preview or direct print options.