• Strip footing
• Spread footing
• Mat foundation
• Circular foundation
• Retaining wall foundation
• Foundation on slope and global stability analysis
Foundation bearing capacity is calculated with the classical approach of safety factor and ultimate limit states.
• Richards et. al.
• Shikhiev & Jakovlev
• EN 1997 with possibility to choose the partial factors in base of national annexes and choice of computation approaches
• Timoshenko and Goodier
• Oedometric settlements
• Burland and Burbidge
• Post seismic settlements
• Settlements over time, using the primary consolidation index and the secondary compression index
• 3D settlements for foundation spatial analysis
NSPT correlation with geotechnical parameters according to:
• Sanglerat and Peck
Diagrams and graphics:
• Pressure bulbs
• Failure wedges (even for foundation interference)
• Bearing capacity function of foundation geometry and geotechnical parameters
Liquefaction verification according to Seed and Idriss.
Detailed computation report exportable in *.doc, *.docx, *.pdf formats and export of graphics in *.dxf, *.pdf and *.bmp formats with print preview or direct print options.
This feature is only available for software listings at the Advanced or Lead Sponsorship Level. Each software provider can upgrade the sponsorship level of their software listing by visiting the sponsorship levels page.