Pile Dynamics, Inc. (PDI), will present a webinar on Pile Driving Hammer Performance. Thie session will begin at 9:00 am Eastern Time (New York Time), on December 10, and typically lasts 1.5 hours. Dr. Frank Rausche, principal of Pile Dynamics, Inc., will present.
At the conclusion of the webinar attendees will be able to:
- Describe three different types of pile driving hammers and their operation
- List at least three different types of hammer performance monitoring methods
- Develop models for common hammer types in a wave equation analysis
- Assign hammer efficiency values to different hammer types based on the performance measurements.
- Hammer types
- Lead types
- Hammer working principles
- Driving system components
- Measuring hammer performance
- Energy considerations and hammer efficiency
- Examples of measured and calculated hammer-plie-soil performance
$150.00 per connection. Space is limited. Pre-payment by credit card is required.
For full program information and registration form, click here.