Software for three dimensional analysis of rock fall and for the design and optimization of protective works using a sophisticated algorithm for spatial analysis.
• The triangulation technique is extremely important and it is recommended that Incremental Delaunay or anisotropic triangulation is used.
• Launch sites can be indicated directly on the 3D model specifying, for each launch, the launch velocity.
• Calculation provides three dimensional trajectories, speed and energy.
• Protective works can be inserted directly on the 3D model and their position optimized in relation to the displayed trajectories.
• Integrated archive of standard barriers that may be used directly on the 3D model.