The Cross-Hole Analyzer determines the quality and consistency of the concrete of drilled shafts, slurry walls, bored piles, cast-in-situ piles and other types of concrete foundations. PDI’s Cross-Hole Analyzer (CHAMP-Q) is ideal for testing up to six profiles in just one pull, saving time and money. CHAMP-Q has four color-coded cables for easy identification of each transceiver probe. The CHAMP-Q meets or exceeds the specifications of ASTM D6760 and several other cross-hole sonic logging codes and standards.
- Allows for four probes (six profiles) to be pulled at once for ease and efficiency of data collection
- Assesses concrete quality and consistency of drilled shafts and other cast-in-place concrete structures
- Performs real-time analysis on site, as well as data transfer with CHA-W reporting software for additional analysis
- Meets or exceeds the specifications of ASTM D6760 and several other CSL standards
- Offers PDI-TOMO, 3-D tomographic software for superior tomographic results of questionable areas
Test the entire shaft with CHAMP-Q and save time and money on site.