Bentley’s Year in Infrastructure 2019 Conference
, will be held this year, October 21 through 24, in Singapore at the Marina Bay Sands Expo and Conference Center. Presented by Bentley Institute
, the Year in Infrastructure Conference is a global gathering of leading executives in the world of infrastructure design, construction, and operations focused on best practices and technologies for going digital. The conference is globally recognized as the leading forum for addressing the current priorities and opportunities that impact the infrastructure industry. Attendees hear from industry thought leaders, engage in forums and discussions, and learn about technologies and best practices that will shape the future of infrastructure delivery and operations.
The Conference will conclude with the Year in Infrastructure 2019 Awards
gala and ceremony, where the winners of this year’s competition will be announced. The Year in Infrastructure Awards is an exciting and well-regarded global competition that recognizes the "going digital" advancements in infrastructure. These awards are an integral part of the Year in Infrastructure Conference, which brings together infrastructure professionals and members of the media from around the globe to share innovative practices in infrastructure project design, engineering, construction, and operations.
The theme of the Year in Infrastructure 2019 Conference is Advancing BIM through Digital Twins. The agenda features:
- Keynote presentations by industry experts — Dr. Ayesha Khanna, co-founder and CEO of ADDO AI and Keith Clarke, CBE, FREng, FICE, RIBA, chairman of Forum of the Future.
- Digital Advancement Academies ― interactive learning sessions led by subject matter experts in BIM advancement, construction, constructioneering, digital advancement research, process industries, and reality modeling.
- Technology demonstrations and discussions from Bentley’s strategic co-venturers — Microsoft, Siemens, and Topcon.
- Opportunities for attendees to watch awards finalists’ presentations and meet for one-on-one discussions.
- Informative product masterclasses, industry forums, and panel discussions.
- Awards ceremony and gala featuring announcement of the Year in Infrastructure Awards winners
The Early Bird Discount is extended until August 31st. You can register here.