Project teams and their requirements can vary. PLAXIS 2D WorkSuite integrates the powerful and user-friendly finite element and limit equilibrium analysis capabilities of PLAXIS applications for the design and analysis of soil, rock, and associated structures.
Engineering companies and institutions rely on PLAXIS 2D for every geotechnical challenge - from excavations, embankments, and foundations to tunneling, mining, and reservoir geomechanics. Intuitive workflows, robust calculations, reporting and analysis, together with user-friendly GUI with multi-select and edit options, are what makes PLAXIS 2D WorkSuite our most popular 2D geotechnical engineering software package.
Key features include:
- Accurately calibrate material models.
- Advanced interoperability with the Bentley ecosystem.
- Automate tasks for improved efficiency with Python scripting.
- Import CAD files for streamlined modeling, saving you time.
- Strengthen reliability with the preeminent constitutive model library.
- Access more functionality with sensitivity analysis and parameter variation.