The software Dynamic Probing performs the reading, recording, interpretation, storage and the management of dynamic and standard borehole soil penetration tests acquired by any type of equipment including new or custom equipment.
• Integrated equipment database including 24 of the most used tools worldwide, including the possibility to alter data or add new equipment.
• Data acquired from the tests is processed using hundreds of correlations of statistical and deterministic methods
• Determination of characteristic values of geotechnical parameters
• Computation according to chosen author or all authors in the same time
• Liquefaction verification according to Seed-Idriss and Shi-Ming
• Shear waves velocity computation according to Ohta & Goto
• 14 computation methods for bearing capacity of shallow foundations
• Computation of bearing capacity of deep foundations
• Computation of dynamic resistance according to Herminier
• Computation of Vs30 and classification of soils
• Automatic 2D and 3D sections creation
• All tests can be exported and used in a wide number of GeoStru programs
• Detailed output report, export in DXF, DOCX and PDF of numerical and graphic reports
This feature is only available for software listings at the Advanced or Lead Sponsorship Level. Each software provider can upgrade the sponsorship level of their software listing by visiting the sponsorship levels page.