- Numerical Modeling of Suspension Flow Using the Lattice Boltzmann Method.
- M.E. Kutay ; A.H. Aydilek
- Geotechnical Special Publication 179, ASCE, Eds. A. N. Alshawabkeh, K. R. Reddy, and M. V. Khire, New rleans, Louisiana, March 2008, pp. 974-981.
- Year: 2008
- Numerical & Constitutive Modeling PDF
- Risk management in geotechnical engineering projects by means of an internet-based information and cooperation platform
- S. A. ; F. Rackwitz
- TC304 Conferences On Engineering Practice of Risk Assessment and Management - 1st International Symposium on Geotechnical Safety and Risk (ISGSR 2007)
- Risk & Reliability PDF
- 2D and 3D FEM Assessment of “Trouser Leg” Diaphragm Wall Panels in a Deep Excavation in Singapore Soft Clay
- S. A.Tan ; Harry ; N. Mace ; C.K. Toh ; H.B.Yang ; S.S. Chuah
- Australia - New Zealand Conferences on Geomechanics - 11th Australia New Zealand Conference on Geomechanics
- Finite Element / Finite Difference ; Deep Excavations ; Retaining Walls PDF
- Progress with the Excavation and Support of the Mingtan Power Cavern Roof
- D. Moy ; E. Hoek
Proc. Rock Cavern Seminar - Hong Kong (eds. A.W. Malone and E.G.D Whiteside), pp. 235-245. London: Institution Mining and Metallurgy.
- Deep Excavations PDF
- Case Study of Reinforced Embankment Failure Constructed on PVD Stabilized Soft Ground
- S. A.
- Australia - New Zealand Conferences on Geomechanics - 9th Australia - New Zealand Conference on Geomechanics (Auckland, 2004)
- Road Embankments ; Ground Improvement ; Stabilization PDF