Humboldt is pleased to announce the annual Geotechnical Training Seminar.
This 4-day seminar is designed for laboratory personnel wishing to enhance their understanding of shear strength testing of soils. The seminar includes theoretical concepts, hands-on training and set-up on commercially available equipment and a question and discussion session. Each person in attendance will receive a certificate of completion.
Space is Limited.
• Lecturer based review of concepts of shear strength testing.
• Theoretical & Hands-on training of testing methods according to the following standards:
• ASTM D2435 and D5084 - Permeability
• ASTM D2435 - One Dimensional Consolidation
• ASTM D4767- Tri-axial Testing
• ASTM D3080 - Direct Shear
•Help technicians better understand the factors that influence results and the importance of following the ASTM procedure.
Where: Humboldt, 875 Tollgate Road, Elgin, IL 60123
When: Tuesday, April 2 - Friday, April 5, 2019
Class Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm (Lunch will be provided each day.)
Cost: $850 per person
Hotel Suggestion: Holiday Inn & Suites - Elgin
495 Airport Road, Elgin, IL 60123
For More Information: Nestor Chonillo
800.544.7220 ext 6386 or
The second 2019 PLAXIS online training has been s...
PLAXIS Standard Course on Computational Geotechni...
The first 2019 PLAXIS online training has been sc...
We are pleased to announce the Western Geotec...
Humboldt participates at the Transportation Resear...