Humboldt is pleased to announce the annual Geotechnical Training Seminar.
This 4-day seminar is designed for laboratory personnel wishing to enhance their understanding of shear strength testing of soils. The seminar includes theoretical concepts, hands-on training and set-up on commercially available equipment and a question and discussion session. Each person in attendance will receive a certificate of completion.
Space is Limited.
• Lecturer based review of concepts of shear strength testing.
• Theoretical & Hands-on training of testing methods according to the following standards:
• ASTM D2435 and D5084 - Permeability
• ASTM D2435 - One Dimensional Consolidation
• ASTM D4767- Tri-axial Testing
• ASTM D3080 - Direct Shear
•Help technicians better understand the factors that influence results and the importance of following the ASTM procedure.
Where: Humboldt, 875 Tollgate Road, Elgin, IL 60123
When: Tuesday, April 2 - Friday, April 5, 2019
Class Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm (Lunch will be provided each day.)
Cost: $850 per person
Hotel Suggestion: Holiday Inn & Suites - Elgin
495 Airport Road, Elgin, IL 60123
For More Information: Nestor Chonillo
800.544.7220 ext 6386 or
Controls Group (“CONTROLS”) announced on Decembe...
During the opening ceremony, CONTROLS Group was p...
Wykeham Farrance's Shearmatic EmS is a standalone...
Wykeham Farrance’s Resonant Column is a versatile...