NovoTech Software announced that their cloud-based borehole logging software is now ready, and they are planning to offer FREE corporate licenses (5 sub-users) to the first 20 companies!
So save your FREE account and contact them today below!
The main features include:
- Access your data from anywhere around the world, on your laptop, desktop computer, tablet or cell phone!
- No need to install any app or software! Just login and review you data and create borehole logs.
- Borehole logging feature support soil and rock standard hatches, piezometers, field tests, samples list, comments, test results, groundwater monitoring, etc.
- Design your own log template (or use default templates).
- Projects GIS map showing all your projects on Google map
- Fence diagram design (soil profiles)
- Report figures design (site location map, borehole locations map)
- User management (add / remove users)
- Contacts & photos upload
If you are interested to obtain your FREE company account please contact them below.
Looking for more information? Fill in the form and we will contact Novo Tech Software for you.
The Precursor to RSData: Hoek-Brown Failure Crite...
Developing Safe Mine Re-Entry Plans Using RS2 It...
Bentley Geotechnical Engineering experts are cont...
A new edition of GEO5 is released once a year and...
Introducing the newly revamped program, RSData....