The Datgel Lab and In Situ Tool gINT Add-in is a geotechnical and construction materials Lab Information Management System (LIMS) within gINT.
- Supports a comprehensive range of classification and compaction related tests to ASTM, BSI and ISO/TS
- It shares a database structure with the DGD Tool, and supports the import and export of AGS 3.1 and AGS 4 Format data.
- Calculations for result
- Reports the test results on a range of reports
- Interactive graph interface for Proctor and CBR tests
- Perform automated checking of the completed laboratory test results against user defined specification criteria
This feature is only available for software listings at the Advanced or Lead Sponsorship Level. Each software provider can upgrade the sponsorship level of their software listing by visiting the sponsorship levels page.