GINTEC Array Displacement Meter, ADM, deformation monitor system is an ultra-high accuracy (0.1mm), real-time monitor system.
The system is composed of an Array deformation sensor, a data acquisition instrument and an early warning cloud platform. It can record variable data such as deep deformation, surface deformation and tilt angle in real time. Then early warning of areas of concern can be read through a web platform, mobile, or via email.
The main advantages of the system include the following features:
1. Fully Automatic: Real-time, Continuity, High Reliability: GINTEC ADM serials array system uses 4G internet and can transmit deformation data in every second. Users can check real-time data on a web browser.
2. Ultra-High Accuracy: With MEMS Sensor and a highly efficient algorithm, ADM array can support 0.5mm/35m results. The angle resolution can reach ±1″, deformation resolution can reach 0.05mm@500mm
3. Multiple Application and Easy Installation. Because ADM array is a highly integrated product, it can be easily installed at any angle and any place. It can support horizontal or vertical monitoring and vibration data. An array can be widely used in geological hazard assement, Dam, Subgrade Settlement, Tunnel Convergence, Bridge, Railway and Construction.
4. Repeat Use: The hardware can be used repeatedly for at least 15 years.
5. Intelligent Alarm: Users can set the alarm limit. When the deformation is bigger than the set limit, they can receive a message or email automatically.
Click the video below to watch an example of a dam break simulation experiment monitored by the GINTEC ADM Deformation Monitoring System.
Looking for more information? Fill in the form and we will contact GINTEC for you.
This constitutive model has been specifically cre...
With the introduction of PLAXIS 2D/3D CONNECT Edi...
Gain the support of a network of foundation exp...
More than 170 people are feared dead after a glac...
Vale, the company owning a mining waste dam that...