This conference will be a call to action to develop forward-thinking plans in geotechnical engineering through technical presentations and panel discussions. The 2019 Conference will provide an international forum for a wide range of geo-professionals to present, discuss, and debate all aspects of how we build on our current success to create and maintain a better tomorrow for us and future generations. A session will be dedicated to the DFI Legends program to recognize practitioners who have made significant contributions to and advancements in the research, design, construction, manufacturing and use of deep foundations.
Schedule at a Glance:
- Monday, Oct. 14 - Pre-Conference: Board and Technical Committee Chairs Meetings
- Tuesday, Oct. 15 - Pre-Conference: Technical Committee Meetings and Women in Deep Foundations Networking Reception
- Wednesday, Oct. 16 - Conference Day 1 (Full Day): DFI Educational Trust 5K Fun Run/Walk, Exhibits, Opening Plenary and Technical Sessions, MSSP Trade Expo, Welcome Luncheon, Conference Welcome Reception and Poster Presentations, All Day Student Activities Program
- Thursday, Oct. 17 - Conference Day 2 (Full Day): Exhibits, Technical Sessions, MSSP Trade Expo, Business Meeting Luncheon, Hal Hunt Lecture on Communications, Paper Competition Presentations, Outstanding Project Award Presentation, DFI Legends Program, Awards Reception & Banquet
- Friday, Oct. 18 - Conference Day 3 (Half-Day): Exhibits, Technical Sessions and Closing Plenary
*Schedule subject to change
Join 44th Annual Conference on Deep Foundations in Chicago to network with the largest gathering of practitioners specializing in the deep foundation industry; attend special lectures featuring our world-renowned keynote speakers; learn about innovations in design, construction and delivery of deep foundations; become updated on design, construction, QC/QA and risk assessment/management.
There will also be an Exhibit Hall featuring 140+ companies.
Visit DFI for more information