University of Zielona Gora (Poland) and Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture (Ukraine) under the Patronage of Polish Committee on Geotechnics takes a great pleasure to invite participants to the Third International Conference «Challenges in Geotechnical Engineering» CGE-2019.
The conference program includes the following topics:
- Laboratory and in-situ tests
- Theoretical and analytical solutions in geomechanics
- Numerical formulations of geotechnical problems
- Geotechnical practice and case study
- Transportation geotechnics
- Geological and glacitectonic problems
- Special session “Pile tests - 2019”
A special conference session “Pile tests - 2019” is devoted to pile foundation - soil interaction. Organisers invite participants to a competition to predict the behaviour of a soil - pile foundation system under static vertical load. The submitted solutions will be compared against results obtained in an in-situ real-scale test and in a laboratory small-scale test conducted before the Conference. The soil investigation results, the geometry of the problem and the loads will be available on the conference web page.
Zielona Gora, PolandGet directions