Main Theme: Smart Geotechnics for Smart Societies
(1) Soil characteristics and properties
(2) Underground space and deep excavations
(4) Slope, debris flow and embankments
(6) Shallow and deep foundations
(7) Soil dynamics and geotechnical earthquake engineering
(8) Soil improvement
(9) Geoenvironmental engineering
(10) Geotechnical reliability, risk assessment and management
(11) Geosynthetics and Geoproducts
(12) Engineering geology and rock engineering
(13) Forensic engineering
(14) Offshore and harbor geotechnics
(15) Geotechnical training and education
(16) In- situ testing and monitoring
(18) Case History
(19) Investigation of foundations of historical structures, buildings and monuments
(20) Numerical analysis of soil-structure interaction
(21) Geotechnical Infrastructures
(22) Marine Geotechnics
(23) Mining and Geotechnics
(24) Design and Modeling
(25) Transportation Geotechnics, Engineering and Technology
(26) Piling foundations, technologies and testing
(27) Press-in piling technology
(28) Trenchless technology in underground constructions
(29) Pipelines on problematical soil ground
(30) Frost geotechnics
(31) BIM technology and geotechnical engineering
(32) Megaprojects and Megastructures on difficulty soil grounds
The Department of Civil Engineering, LBS Institute of Technlogy for Women, Thiruvananthapuram, in a...
Professor Jean Louis Briaud has completed a major textbook entitled “geotechnical engineering: unsat...
Geotechnical Engineering has been - throughout the years - an often overlooked but nonetheless inte...
The Geo-Institute Technical Committees will be streaming our 6th Annual Live Streaming Web Conferen...
The new journal is led by Professor Devendra Singh, Department of Civil Engineering, Geotechnical En...
Nur-Sultan 020000, KazakhstanGet directions