- News Center
- Publications Home
- Online Library
- ISSMGE's Case Histories Journal
Top 10 papers
- Top 10 papers on the Flat Dilatometer
- Top 10 papers on the properties of Municipal Solid-Waste
- Top 10 papers on the Cone Penetration Test
- Top 10 Introductory Papers on Macroscopic Soil Plasticity Constitutive Modelling
- Top 10 papers on the Pressuremeter
- Top 10 papers on Embankment Dams
- Top 10 papers on Active Faulting
- Top 10 papers on Surface Wave Analysis for Geotechnical Site Characterization
- Featured Books
- Geoeducational Guide 2014
- Education Home
- Educational Websites
Web-based Class Projects
- Geoenvironmental Remediation Technologies
- Selected Topics in Ground Improvement
- Rock Mechanics
- Uranium Mill Tailings Remediation in the United States
- Biodegradation in Municipal Solid Waste landfills
- Sediment Quality Guidelines (SQGs): A Review and Their Use in Practice
- Investigating Soil Remediation Techniques for Military Explosive and Weapons Contaminated Sites
- Soil Remediation Techniques: Examination of In Situ Chemical Oxidation
- Monitoring of waste degradation processes for sustainable MSW landfills
- Landfill Gas Monitoring Systems
- Ralph Peck Legacy Website
- James K. Mitchell Legacy Website
Welcome to the Virtual Geoengineer. The Virtual Geoengineer presents briefly specific topics in geoengineering practice through photos, maps, diagrams and videos using also accompanying texts to provide explanations. Topics presented in the Virtual Geoengineer are:
- Photos with details of projects or case histories.
- Photos of different construction methods with explanations and equipment used in construction.
- Construction issues on specific projects.
Topics are classified in the categories shown to the left. Please note that all submissions are welcome. If you would be interested in contributing click here.
Please read our Disclaimer before using our service.
Currently the Virtual Geoengineer Section includes 62 documents in 17 categories.