Top 10 papers on the Pressuremeter
Recommended list of publications on the pressuremeter by Professor Jean-Louis Briaud, Professor and Holder of the Buchanan Chair, Department of Civil Engineering, Texas A&M University.
- Baguelin F., Jezequel J.-F., Shields D.H., 1978, "The Pressuremeter and Foundation Engineering", TransTech Publications, Clausthal-Zellerfeld, Germany.
- Mair R.J., Wood D.M., 1987, "Pressuremeter Testing: Methods and Interpretation", CIRIA, Butterworths, London, UK.
- Briaud J.-L., 1992, "The Pressuremeter", A.A. Balkema, Brookfield, VT, USA.
- Wroth C.P., Hughes J., 1973, "An Instrument for the In Situ Measurement of the Properites of Soft Clays, Int. Conf. Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Moscow.
- Menard L., 1975, "The Menard Pressuremeter: Interpretation and Application of the Prsssuremeter Test Results to Foundations Design", Sols-Soils, No. 26, Paris, France.
- Aubeny, C.P., Whittle, A.J., and Ladd, C.C. “Effects of disturbance on undrained strengths interpreted from pressuremeter tests,” ASCE J. Geotech. and Geoenv. Engrg., Vol. 126, No. 12, pp. 1133-1144, 2000.
- Briaud J.L., “SALLOP: Simple Approach for Lateral Loads on Piles,” Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, Vol. 123, No. 10, pp. 958-964, ASCE, New York, October 1997.
- Briaud J.L., Jeanjean P., 1994, “Load Settlement Curve method for Footings on Sand,” Proceedings of the ASCE Specialty Conference “Settlement 94” at Texas A&M University, 40, USA.
- Baguelin F., Bustamante M., Frank R.A., 1986, "The Pressuremeter and Foundations: French Experience", Use of In Situ Tests in Geotechnical Engineering, ASCE Geotechnical Special Publication no. 6, ASCE, Reston, Virginia, USA.
- Hughes J.M.O., Wroth G.P., Windle D., 1977, "Pressuremeter Tests in Sand", Geotechnique, Vol.27, No.4, Institution of Civil Engineers, London, UK.