- News Center
- Publications Home
- Online Library
- ISSMGE's Case Histories Journal
Top 10 papers
- Top 10 papers on the Flat Dilatometer
- Top 10 papers on the properties of Municipal Solid-Waste
- Top 10 papers on the Cone Penetration Test
- Top 10 Introductory Papers on Macroscopic Soil Plasticity Constitutive Modelling
- Top 10 papers on the Pressuremeter
- Top 10 papers on Embankment Dams
- Top 10 papers on Active Faulting
- Top 10 papers on Surface Wave Analysis for Geotechnical Site Characterization
- Featured Books
- Geoeducational Guide 2014
- Education Home
- Educational Websites
Web-based Class Projects
- Geoenvironmental Remediation Technologies
- Selected Topics in Ground Improvement
- Rock Mechanics
- Uranium Mill Tailings Remediation in the United States
- Biodegradation in Municipal Solid Waste landfills
- Sediment Quality Guidelines (SQGs): A Review and Their Use in Practice
- Investigating Soil Remediation Techniques for Military Explosive and Weapons Contaminated Sites
- Soil Remediation Techniques: Examination of In Situ Chemical Oxidation
- Monitoring of waste degradation processes for sustainable MSW landfills
- Landfill Gas Monitoring Systems
- Ralph Peck Legacy Website
- James K. Mitchell Legacy Website
Top 10 Papers
The purpose of this session is to provide to any interested engineer or company a starting point of the best publications on a specific topic. Qualified and well-known Professors or engineers are invited to recommend the best 10 papers in a specific field of their expertise.
Suggested by Professor Sebastiano Foti, Politecnico di Turin,Italy. List compiled in March 2013.
Suggested by Professor Marchetti S., Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, L' Aquila University, Italy. List compiled in January 2003.
Suggested by Dr. Kavazanjian, E., and Dr. Matasovic, N. , Geosyntec Consultants, Huntington Beach, CA, USA. List compiled in March 2003.
Suggested by Professor Paul W. Mayne, Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology. List compiled in May 2003.
Suggested by Professor Y.F. Dafalias, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of California at Davis, CA, USA, and Department of Mechanics, National Technical University of Athens, Hellas. List compiled in December 2003.
Suggested by Professor Jean-Louis Briaud, Professor and Holder of the Buchanan Chair, Department of Civil Engineering, Texas A&M University. List compiled in October 2004.
Suggested by David Rees Gillette, P.E., PhD, Bureau of Reclamation, Denver CO. List originally compiled: June 2005. Revision #: 2: Latest revision: May 2011.
Suggested by Robert H. Sydnor, Engineering Geologist, Seismologist, Hydrogeologist. List compiled: July 2005.