- News Center
- Publications Home
- Online Library
- ISSMGE's Case Histories Journal
Top 10 papers
- Top 10 papers on the Flat Dilatometer
- Top 10 papers on the properties of Municipal Solid-Waste
- Top 10 papers on the Cone Penetration Test
- Top 10 Introductory Papers on Macroscopic Soil Plasticity Constitutive Modelling
- Top 10 papers on the Pressuremeter
- Top 10 papers on Embankment Dams
- Top 10 papers on Active Faulting
- Top 10 papers on Surface Wave Analysis for Geotechnical Site Characterization
- Featured Books
- Geoeducational Guide 2014
- Education Home
- Educational Websites
Web-based Class Projects
- Geoenvironmental Remediation Technologies
- Selected Topics in Ground Improvement
- Rock Mechanics
- Uranium Mill Tailings Remediation in the United States
- Biodegradation in Municipal Solid Waste landfills
- Sediment Quality Guidelines (SQGs): A Review and Their Use in Practice
- Investigating Soil Remediation Techniques for Military Explosive and Weapons Contaminated Sites
- Soil Remediation Techniques: Examination of In Situ Chemical Oxidation
- Monitoring of waste degradation processes for sustainable MSW landfills
- Landfill Gas Monitoring Systems
- Ralph Peck Legacy Website
- James K. Mitchell Legacy Website
Here is a List of Magazines in geotechnical engineering, engineering geology, seismology etc.
- Civil Engineering Magazine by American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE): Civil Engineering is the premier magazine of the civil engineering profession and presents information about significant projects, events, and issues of interest to civil engineers. Although it is not a technical publication, the magazine covers topics in depth and the mix of articles included in each issue is designed to appeal to a broad range of readers, who represent the full spectrum of civil engineering disciplines.
- Compact Equipment Magazine by Benjamin Media Inc.
- Deep Foundations Magazine (DFI) by Deep Foundations Institute
- EFFECT Magazine by European Foundation Centre.
- ENR.com by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
- Foundations Drilling Magazine by The International Association of Foundation Drilling (ADSC).
- Geotechnical News Magazine by AEC Daily Corporation: serves as an informative and reliable communications tool for issues of interest to the geotechnical profession. In catering to the many varied disciplines within the profession, GN covers topics on environmental geotechnics, centrifuge.
- Geotechnical News Magazine by BiTech Publishers Ltd: devoted exclusively to geotechnical activities in Canada and the United States
- Ground Engineering Magazine by New Civil Engineer (NCE): the magazine of the British Geotechincal Association, read monthly by around 20,000 geotechnical and geoenvironmental professionals.
- Proceedings of ICE, Civil Engineering by Thomas Telford Limited: Civil Engineering is the ICE's flagship journal providing full-colour papers and articles on topics across the spectrum of civil engineering activity.
- Proceedings of ICE, Geotechnical Engineering by Thomas Telford Limited: Geotechnical Engineering aims to provide practical, relevant and useful information for practising geotechnical engineers.
- Trenchless Magazine by Benjamin Media Inc.
- Tunnel business Magazine (TBM) by Benjamin Media Inc.
- Underground Infrastrusture Management Magazine by Benjamin Media Inc.
- Utility Contractor Magazine by Benjamin Media Inc.