- News Center
- Publications Home
- Online Library
- ISSMGE's Case Histories Journal
Top 10 papers
- Top 10 papers on the Flat Dilatometer
- Top 10 papers on the properties of Municipal Solid-Waste
- Top 10 papers on the Cone Penetration Test
- Top 10 Introductory Papers on Macroscopic Soil Plasticity Constitutive Modelling
- Top 10 papers on the Pressuremeter
- Top 10 papers on Embankment Dams
- Top 10 papers on Active Faulting
- Top 10 papers on Surface Wave Analysis for Geotechnical Site Characterization
- Featured Books
- Geoeducational Guide 2014
- Education Home
- Educational Websites
Web-based Class Projects
- Geoenvironmental Remediation Technologies
- Selected Topics in Ground Improvement
- Rock Mechanics
- Uranium Mill Tailings Remediation in the United States
- Biodegradation in Municipal Solid Waste landfills
- Sediment Quality Guidelines (SQGs): A Review and Their Use in Practice
- Investigating Soil Remediation Techniques for Military Explosive and Weapons Contaminated Sites
- Soil Remediation Techniques: Examination of In Situ Chemical Oxidation
- Monitoring of waste degradation processes for sustainable MSW landfills
- Landfill Gas Monitoring Systems
- Ralph Peck Legacy Website
- James K. Mitchell Legacy Website
Copyrights & Permissions Policy
Please read the following to learn more about our copyright & permission policy
Information and Content
Geoengineer.org hosts information and classifies resources available on the Internet in the geoengineering field. Geoengineer.org does not review the information provided. All information provided in this website, should be reviewed critically by the user, and should never be used blindly as correct or valid under any condition. Under no occasion does Elxis s.a. assume any responsibility for information provided by Geoengineer.org Website or other resources provided by other websites linked from Geoengineer.org.
Geoengineer.org respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Geoengineer.org reserves the right to remove or edit inappropriate content and disable or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe the copyrights or other property rights of the site. Copyrights for this web site belong to Elxis s.a.
All content included in this website such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images etc., is the property of Elxis s.a. located in Athens, Greece.
Visitors may post reviews, submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, infringing of intellectual property rights, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, or any form of "spam." Reproduction of this web site without our written permission is strictly prohibited.
Photos and Graphics
Copyrights for individual photographs belong to their owner, as identified by the surname in a lower corner of each photograph. If no name is written then the material belongs to Dimitrios Zekkos. Permission to reproduce individual photographs is granted only for non-profit educational purposes. Individuals wanting to use the resources for other purposes should contact us.